I'm looking for any Daley originating from South Autralia-my relatives name is John William Daly/Daley and his mothers name is Blanche Daley. Not sure if that is her maiden name and she was unmarried or if it her married name
I'll attempt to make this short, I just had the urge that I'd like to see what my heritages are.
So I got started sat down, talked with my aunts and Uncles, Right from the start I'm already stuck. lol go figure
anyways I am wanting to head down my fathers side of the tree since noone has done this before on that side. And his father, my grandfather, I knew him as Raymond John George Denk, was actually adopted at a young age, his birth name was Steven Thomas Verostick. at any rate I haven't been able to find any of his natural brothers or sisters(7-10 total from what I've been told)
Any ideas on where I may be able to find this out, perhaps a way to find the adoption agency in Pittsburgh, PA. That changed his name to Denk? Noone on my family side knows where it was actually done at just that he was adopted.
Have you tried Family Search? (familysearch.org) You may find older relatives and find connections that way. Only persons over 100 are listed, so just researching the last name would probably be your best bet. They have listed births, census reports, social security reports, etc. Best of "Luck" to you...
Hola a todos, mi nombre es Belen Jarrin y deseo contactarme con alguien que sepa el significado y el origen del apellido JARRIN , me cmentaron que venia de Francia pero no estoy segura. Si sabes algo por favor comunicamelo.
Tmbien me interesa saber acerca del apellido ESCALA a ciencia cierta se que es de Palestina y que en su origen era Rizkala o Rizkalier se los agradeceria se saben algo y me lo participan
I'm using Family Tree Builder and have both my mother's and father's family in one tree. I'd like to separate these two families now and have 1 tree for each. Can I do this in FTB and include all the notes, pictures, citations, etc. for each tree respectively? Help, my one tree is getting too big!! Thanks.
Hi, I received an answer for this and I'll relay it to you. It is not without some work. Have your family tree open and:
1. Click File, click export GEDCOM
2. Click Save As and name your new tree that you're creating; click next
3. Describe your tree or just click next
4. Click 'Include only Selected People'
5. This is where the work begins; you have to pick out the people you want in this tree, as in all your father's family. I selected one person from each branch within my Dad's side as the pedigree will pick up everyone related to that person in that branch.
6. Click OK then click Next. It will export your pictures in a separate file, if you'd like, but they won't be linked with your people in your tree. You have to re-link them. This is the case with exporting or importing any GEDCOM file. That can involve quite a bit of work if you have a lot of pictures like I did.
Hope this helps. Let me know if you need more help. Just post it on this topic and I'll get an email.