I am looking for descendants fra Jens Sørensen fra Denmark. He was born sept. 17 1855 in Ulsted lund Jutland Denmark.
I dont know where about in USA he went.
Hope someone can help me.
I think this name is in my ancestry and will be looking and get back to you soon. We are McCreath, Dearborn, Skovgaard, Hansen, Sorensen, Poulsdatter, and so on. Skovgaard, Hansen, Sorensen, Poulsdatter are from Denmark and immigrated to USA in mid 1800's and living mostly in Kansas. Some Cemeteries in Greenleaf, Kansas have these namesenterred within. Hope this helps.
Jens Sorensen married Anna Margretha Jorgensen, dates unkown. Daughter Dorothea Marie Jensdatter, b. 31 August 1804, Hammerlev Sogn, Djurs Ndr. H. Randers Amt, Denmark182, d. 2 March 1843, Hejls Sogn, Ndr.Tyrstrup H. Vejle Amt, Denmark.
He may be a ggggrandfather or uncle to me.
Here is an interesting link if we are talking about the same family. I am new to this, relatively. The people on this link are my family.. The man who did the work on this site did a great job!
Can anyone help me find any information on the above person, he was born in Edinburgh Scotland in 1817, was on the 1851 cencus, but after that I can find no trace of him. He may have visited Wrexham in 1861, not sure if it is the same person. Thanks.
I am a descendant of the Aaron, Francoise and Vallerie family. In my research on my family lineage I discovered my ancestry has French Creole roots.
My family's line is very complex and I would like a seriously good researcher who is familiar with Pointe Coupee, Louisiana history to help me with my genealogical & historical research of these family members. I have tried to get copies of these records, but have not been able to locate or confirm that this information is accurate on the Aaron family line. I have contacted different local agencies in Louisiana and had some good help from a few people, but there are no church records to support the information I have been given.
Question: Was Severin Francois married twice or is Amelie b. 1820 and Eugenie b. 1830 the same person? I want very much to learn the origins of my family.
Please contact me via email any data that you are willing to share to that may help me learn more about doing research on the Aaron, Francoise and Vallerie families from Pointe Coupee, Louisiana. My email account is firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you and I look forward to hear from you!
Parental Generation No. 1
1. Nellie Valery was b. unknown.
Parental Generation No. 2
2. Paulin Valery (Paulan Vallery) was b. 1835. He married Venus; maiden name unknown. She was b. 1845.
Parental Generation No. 3
3. Achille Valery (Archilde Valery) was b. 1862. He married Marie Francoise. She was b. 1865.
3. Gustin Grancoise (Augustine Francis) was b. 1842. He married Idelle. She was b. 1843.
Parental Generation No. 4
4. Louis Vallerie (Jim Valdery) was b. 1880 in Pointe Coupee Parish, Louisiana. He married Angela Aaron (Angeline Valdery). She was b. 1887.
4. Severin Francois (Savarin Francoise) was b. 1813. He married Amelie. She was b. 1820. He married Eugenie. She was b. 1830.
Generation No. 5
5. Marie Nadeja Vallerie (Nettie Valdery Johnson) was b. 10 April, 1911 in Pointe Coupee Parish, Louisiana.
Maternal Generation No. 1
1. Victor Aaron (Jackson Aaron) was b. 1827. He married Ozette; maiden name unknown.
1. John Spencer was b. unknown. He married Maraya; maiden name unknown. She was b. unknown.
Maternal Generation No. 2
2. Victor Aaron was b. 1853. He married Henriette Jones. She was b. 1857.
Maternal Generation No. 3
3. Angela Aaron (Angeline Valdery) was b. 1887. She married Louis Vallerie (Jim Valdery). He was b. 1880. They separated.
Children of Louis Vallerie (Jim Valdery) & Angela Aaron (Angeline Valdery):
1) Golden Valery, b. December 18, 1908
2) Dowrel Valery, b. July 05, 1910
3) Marie Naydel Valery, b. April 10, 1911 - Pointe Coupee, Louisiana, d. June 24, 2009
4) Jimmie Valery, b. 1919, christening May 01, 1919 at Saint Mary Catholic Church in New Roads, Louisiana
5) James Valery, b. 1919, christening May 01, 1919 at Saint Mary Catholic Church in New Roads, Louisiana
Does anyone has any information on the following family members:
Marie Nadeja VALLERIE'S (April 10, 1911 - Pointe Coupee, Louisiana) PARENTS:
Louis aka Jim VALLERIE (1880 - Pointe Coupee, Louisiana)
Angela AARON (1887 - Pointe Coupee, Louisiana)
Achille VALERY (1862 - Pointe Coupee, Louisiana)
Marie FRANCOISE VALDRY (1865 - Pointe Coupee, Louisiana)
Gustin FRANCOISE FRANCIS (1842 - Pointe Coupee, Louisiana)
Delie aka Adelaide aka Idelle (1843 - Pointe Coupee, Louisiana)
Savarin aka Severin FRANCOISE (1813 - Pointe Coupee, Louisiana)
Amelie (1820 - Pointe Coupee, Louisiana)
Eugenie (1830 - Pointe Coupee, Louisiana)
ANGELLA AARON'S PARENTS:
Victor AARON (1853 - Pointe Coupee, Louisiana)
Henrietta SPENCER (1857 - Pointe Coupee, Louisiana)
Aaron JACKSON aka Jackson AARON (1827 or 1829 - Pointe Coupee, Louisiana)
OZETTE (1831 - Pointe Coupee, Louisiana)